Bridging the Difference®shifts your meeting culture from painful to gainful.
We were sick of spending all our days in back to back meetings. You showed us how to shift our meeting culture to get more done, with less conflict, in a shorter amount of time.” — Managing Director, Global Insurance Company
Intentional Meetings® Facilitation Workshop
Use your real work to discover how to more effectively lead by leveraging the collective energy and wisdom in the room.
Reduce individual and collective meeting frustration.
- Reduce and resolve the conflict that may arise by people arriving late, not contributing or dominating the conversation.
- Ensure decisions made in the meeting stick after the meeting.
Achieve better meeting experiences and outcomes. Contact us.
Intentional Meetings® Speak Your Truth Clinic
Discover how to be a stronger leader by being a better contributor to meeting success.
- Influence the content, structure, and outcomes of meetings you attend.
- Make better use of yours and others’ time.
- Improve your working relationships through collaboration that leverages diverse insights and expertise.
Achieve gainful influence in the meetings you attend. Contact us.
Intentional Meetings® Expert Facilitation
Strategic planning meeting. Those three words are loaded with dread. Often what one team member advocates for—so they can achieve individual success—is at odds with what other team members want for their success. That makes decision-making contentious versus collaborative.
Your leaders work hard to achieve goals in their silos. Harness that work ethic to come together to make decisions that are best for the organization.
- Harness their collective motivations to bridge toward positive and productive outcomes.
- Build team member appreciation and respect for the validity of each other’s opinions and intentions.
- Drive for wise, shared decision-making.
Achieve with Intentional Meetings® expert facilitation. Contact us.
Intentional Meetings® Coaching
Build sustained, adaptive capabilities for applying Intentional Meeting® principles toward your situational real-work challenges.
- Lead others toward action or change.
- Prevent unproductive conflict.
- Generate more collaborative decision-making by uncovering potential derailments on the front-end.
Achieve real-time, real-work, robust results. Contact us.
Intentional Meetings® Consulting
Meetings that aren’t intentional are a drain. They siphon off time, energy, work relationships, and money. When you hear, “I’m sick of back to back meetings that just create more meetings,” that’s a message that your organization needs to improve your meeting culture.
- Address the meeting processes and structures that create frustration in your organization.
- Intentionally inculcate specific best-practices for how your organization’s meetings are planned and conducted.
- Generate shared understanding across the organization for what good meetings look like.
Achieve a culture of gainful versus painful meetings. Contact us.