Bridging the Difference® from Change Resistance to Readiness
Creating change is one of the most important responsibilities of organizational leaders.
Your ability to align, energize, and motivate your people to embrace what's needed for future success is critical. Yet 70% of organizational change efforts fail to meet budgets, schedules, and other measures of quality and satisfaction. Be a part of the 30% that succeed!
Align to Transform® sessions weave cognitive, psychodynamic, and humanistic change models with practical application to your real work situations. Your people gain the necessary insights to recognize their dissatisfaction with the way things are, form a personalized vision of a more positive future, and gain confidence and clarity about the actions that will enable them and you to meet the goals of a real change effort at your organization.
Want to know more about moving people from resistance to evolution?
Humanistic Change Theory and Models
The design and content of Align to Transform® reflects principles put forth in the following change theories and models.
- Adams, Hayes, & Hopson’s Change Curve
- Beckhard’s Change Formula
- Cooperrider’s Appreciative Inquiry Model
- Green, Holder, & Cameron’s Three Dimensions of Leadership
- Hackman’s Theory on Team Dynamics
- Herzberg’s Theory X and Theory Y and Motivating Factors
- Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- Kotter’s Eight-Step Change Model
- Kübler-Ross’s Process of Change and Adjustment
- Lewin’s Three-Stage Model of Change
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™
- Perl’s Cycle of Experience and Change Process
- Satir’s Human Validation Process Model
- Schein’s Model of Transformational Change
- Weinberg’s Psychodynamic Approach to Change
You can't enable change without empathy.
Take stock. Assess yourself. Get an immediate picture of your empathy skills. You can't enable change unless you understand and resonate with your people, then do what's needed.