Bridging the difference® from problems to opportunities
Fantastic, thought-provoking presentation. Provided great insight into what motivates employees, how to effectively handle change within an organization. Great blend of humor and historical relevance as well.”—HR Director, Global Financial Services Company
Learn how to strengthen your strategic capability and increase your value to the organization.
- Use fundamental concepts to better understand problems and opportunities.
- Improve decision-making and resource utilization.
- Generate insights that lead to breakthrough solutions and competitive advantage.
1-day workshop ACTIVITIES AND OUTCOMES
- Explore how strategic thinking creates value for customers and stakeholders.
- Learn the language, frameworks, and processes to apply when planning and making decisions.
- Apply the frameworks to real-work scenarios.
- Discover how to identify trends and patterns in your organization and evaluate the costs and benefits of opportunities.
- Create short-term goals that support a long-term strategy.
- Identify how to turn analysis into action and develop implementation plans that achieve results.
- Understand how to create team dynamics that will make a positive impact on outcomes.
- Create stronger strategic alignment to ensure people, process and systems stay on track.
- Learn how to develop performance measures that keep teams on track toward strategic goals.
- Develop a foundation to apply the strategic thinking framework and tools to your specific business challenges.
Strategically think and plan, so problems become opportunities. Contact us.