Bridging the difference® from meeting drain to group gain
We were sick of back to back meetings that just created more meetings. Intentional Meetings® improved our decision-making; the decisions we make stick. No more circular conversations.”—Project Manager, Medical Technologies Company
Meetings that aren’t intentional are a drain. They siphon off time, energy, work relationships, and money.
When you hear, “I’m sick of back to back meetings that just create more meetings,” that’s a message that your organization needs to improve your meeting culture.
CONSULTING ACTIVITIES AND OUTCOMES
- We work with you to identify the specific processes and structures that systemically create frustrations in meetings across your organization.
- We recommend fixes so you can eliminate the frustrations.
- We help you generate shared understanding across the organization for what good meetings look like.
- We work with your leaders to bridge silos so everyone is accountable for holding meetings that accomplish more and build positive relationships.
COaching ACTIVITIES AND OUTCOMES
- We observe your internal talent in action and help them identify opportunities to deepen their facilitation capabilities.
- We work with your talent one-on-one to show them how to increase group effectiveness, eliminate stuckness, and support positive relationship-building.
- Your internal talent to sustains the culture change.
Want to know more? Contact us.