Bridging the Difference® from inertia to engagement
“Leadership is influence. Nothing more, nothing less.”
John Maxwell said this in 2007. It was never truer.
- Today’s organizations are flatter.
- New workers want greater autonomy and meaning in their work.
- Directive leadership styles just don’t work anymore.
- Without influence, you might get temporary obedience. But it won’t stick.
Manager-employee conflict from over-direction is a primary factor in the #1 one reason employees leave their firms: dissatisfaction with their direct manager.
Keep talent engaged and motivated.
Mindful Influence® methods keep your high-value talent secure, engaged and committed. You shift potential conflict toward collaborative solutions that abate personality clashes and negative emotional reactions. You produce positive engagement.
Mindful Influence® enables you to:
- Authentically connect with others at an interpersonal level, where engagement resides.
- Go beyond simply managing completion of tasks to communicate openly with employees.
- Harness direct reports’ commitments toward higher levels of productivity.
- Inspire others to be creative and innovative.
- Negotiate for whole-win outcomes.
- Encourage your people to exceed their goals.
Innovative, deliberate, thoughtful, precise, flexible, impactful. You come from a place of true empathy for the person and the organization. That co-creates opportunities for us to come together with you to drive solutions.” —Group President, International Engineering Services Company